Friday, April 1, 2011

Antique Fair tomorrow and a Castle

YOU BETTER TAKE A BAJILLION PICTURES!
I was going to ask you to guess what I was doing tomorrow, but duh...my title gives it totally away. I'm unbelievably excited to go to the Round Top Antique Fair! My first time! Actually, I'm going to the shows in Warrenton, TX thanks to some tips from both Lorie from Wool & Flax and Diane from Home Sweet Homemade. My birthday is coming up and I asked my husband to bring me there as a present. I also asked my parents to watch Aine while we are away. Best birthday gifts a newly addicted refurb mom (and longtime antique addict) could ask for! And of course I'll probably buy a few more birthday gifts for myself while I'm there...

I promise to take beautiful pictures tomorrow, mostly of things I wish I could afford. But for today I'll just  post pictures of my beautiful collapsible wood castle!

TA DAAAAAA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment