Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two chairs down, two to go

DID YOU PHOTOSHOP THIS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU FINISHED TWO?
Tonight I finished my other "Blue Boy" chair! Yay twins! Soon to be quadruplets.

Again, here's what the chair looked like before.

And after! Maybe happily ever after if I'm able to sell the dining set.

If you missed the post on what I did, you can get to it here. By the way, I forgot to mention that the 4th chair is a little bigger and has arms. So maybe 3 of the quadruplets are identical and the last is fraternal. The black sheep of the family!

Linking to:
PhotobucketChic on a Shoestring Decorating

5 comments:

  1. Hi Emily!

    Beautiful chairs! You did an awesome job! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I answered your questions for the ottoman over in my comments. Have a great weekend!

    Also Emily Too

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I hope you can link them up to my link party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job with the chairs! Thank you for sharing at HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the kinds comments on the chairs. I've enjoyed working on them and can't wait to see how the whole dining set will look when it all comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking these great chairs at Simply creations Friday!

    ReplyDelete